Background

12.05.2011

December...




I can't believe we are already full swing in December. Yesterday we took the boys on the Polar Express train ride. It was a lot of fun. The train went up to the North Pole and then Santa came on board and each kid was able to sit on Santa's lap. Blake asked Santa for a big tractor and a little tractor. Santa told him that he liked giving tractors to good little boys so Blake needed to be sure and be good. :) Too cute!




Last night I was able to work on my December Daily album a little bit. I have a pretty good start on my base pages, but I still hadn't done the album cover - it was kind of intimidating me and I'm not sure why...
So I finally just started tackling it. I painted it white and then embossed some silver snowflakes which didn't turn out the best, but they work. I made some fringe flowers from red paper and used some Christmas brads for the centers. I had a lot of fun working on it once I got going. :)







I'm not sure how Carter is getting so big, but it's happening. He's almost 7 months old and is in 12 month size clothes now and on the verge of crawling - he scoots all over.


Pretty handsome little guy if I do say so myself. :)
On a side note, I did make a batch of the laundry soap awhile ago and am loving it. I've given over 1/2 the batch away to people that wanted to try it so I'll probably be making more sometime in the next couple of months, but it's working great and soooo much cheaper!


Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment