Background

9.03.2010

Happy Holiday Weekend!

Happy Holiday Weekend everyone! Yeah!! I told my sister well over a year ago that I would make her a perpetual calendar for birthdays/anniversaries and I finally got it done yesterday. Here are some pics of a couple of the months (my camera and I were fighting yesterday when I was taking pics so these aren't very good, but these are the *good ones*).





I was also able to do a scrap page yesterday of Blake with some of the Pebbles product I won from their giveaway and I fell in love with their products - they were so fun to play with!


Journaling reads: You have such a sweet, innocent smile. It warms my heart everytime I see it. Oh the trouble you're going to get into when you're older with a smile like that!
Here's a close-up:
Have a happy and safe holiday weekend!
-Jackie











1 comment:

  1. Your layout is adorable.
    I love your perpetual calender. Did you the lines on the computer?

    ReplyDelete