Background

9.01.2010

I'm Here

Hello Everyone! I know-where have I been...sheesh! Well I got some sort of flu which isn't supposed to happen in summer is it? We've also been soo busy around here!

Here's a card I made this past weekend:

I received my package in the mail last week with my goodies I won from Pebbles Inc. how cute is all of this stuff! I'm so excited to work with the products!

And here are a couple of pictures of my cute little man...how is he getting so big? We're in the process of looking for a 'big boy' bed for him. Our deal is when he moves to a 'big boy' bed; we're going to redo his room to John Deere tractors (it's currently vintage airplanes which I love, but he absolutely adores tractors). I'm soo excited! I've already started gathering stuff! Well I'm off to work on some projects. Be back soon!
Have a great day!
Jackie



Here's one of Blake waiting for Daddy to get home from work. (He climbs up on our window seat in the kitchen and watches the driveway...so stinkin' cute!)


No comments:

Post a Comment