Background

2.24.2011

We had snow...I promise

We woke up this morning to snow! And I was in such a hurry to get out of the house that I wasn't able to take any pictures of it! I had a doctors appointment in Salem to have a 3D ultrasound done of our bun in the oven and I wanted to leave early to allow extra time to get there. (Funny thing is with Blake when we went to have an ultrasound it had also snowed that day)! We just got home from the doctors appointment and some errands and of course the snow is gone. :(

Funny story though: Last night I went into Blake's room (he'd been playing in there for awhile) and he had gotten into the container of bag balm (don't judge me - I know its for cows, but it honestly is the best diaper rash cream we've tried yet) anyway he had it all over his clothes, in his hair, all over his toys (he was washing them so he says). And that stuff does not clean easily. He got a bath last night and his hair is still greasy today!

Well that's it for now...I have a couple of cards I need to get made so hopefully I'll have some pics to post soon!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you and your family!!!!
    You want snow, come here and take ours....all of it.
    My daughter got into Zincofax, which I am guessing is similar. Couldn't wash that stuff off, she slide all over the tub, teehee.

    ReplyDelete