Background

10.31.2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

How bad is it that this year I didn't really get out a lot of the Halloween decorations - I have the fall decorations out, but now the Halloween ones...that's not like me. I'm already getting ready for Christmas though - how scary is that...

I made two of these frames - one for my Mom & Dad and another for Eric's parents. They were a lot of fun actually and Blake helped me some.





It's a really bad picture - but I snapped it really fast as I was running out the door with it to deliver. :) I got the idea off of Pinterest (I am officially addicted by the way) Here's the original that I pinned.




I bought two $0.97 frames from Walmart and painted them green. I hot-glued wiggly eyes all over it. Added some ribbon and cut out 'eek' with my Cricut and we were good to go.
It was a great in-expensive gift that I think I'll maybe make one for myself for next year. It would've been better to give them the frame with the boys in the Halloween costumes, but the costumes weren't ready in time.

I should have pics up soon of a cute pumpkin and his cute little monkey. :)


I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment