Background

10.27.2011

12 Things Before 2012

I don't remember where I read this, but someone had posted 12 things they wanted to do before 2012...a pre-resolution. :) I decided that I'd better take up on this - we'll see how I do...

12 Things To Do Before 2012


1. Get Christmas shopping done before Dec. 15th

2. Make/Keep up a December Daily Album (I'm on my way - I ordered the kit from Studio Calico this morning)!!!

3. Clip and actual remember to use coupons

4. At least make an attempt to start remodeling the basement

5. Take boys to the Hood River Train for the Polar Express ride

6. Plan a couple of mini-vacation's for next year

7. Back-up all my pictures - I've been really bad!

8. Start posting on the blog regularly so later I can go back! :)

9. Exercise more regularly/frequently - start training for 1/2 marathon (?)

10. Plan menus weekly

11. Visit Grandparent's more often - all sets of them! :)

12. Finish organizing Grandpa & Grandma's old pictures & make CD's for everybody



Ok - now that I've put them out there I'll have to be accountable for them right?

This is one of my favorite pictures lately...how cute are my boys?


This was taken at the Wooden Shoe Pumpkin Fest - Eric's cousin knitted Carter a pumpkin hat and it is stinkin' adorable!


Oh & I have actually been getting some projects done that I've pinned on Pinterest! I'll post it here shortly, but I made my parents & Eric's parents a frame for Halloween with the above picture in it. It's stinkin' cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment