Background

4.09.2012

Blake's Birthday Party


I know everyone says that time goes by so fast, but it truly does. How is Blake already 3?


He had his 3-year check-up today and is in the 97% for height (40 inches) and 50% for weight (33 lbs). His birthday party of choice was of course...John Deere.



I didn't get a pic of all the decorations, but here are a few:

I saw the idea on Pinterest and loved the balloon wreath.




Saw this idea on Pinterest as well - it worked out great to add to the dessert table and now it goes perfectly in Blake's room.


I think Blake liked his cake - I just used a box cake mix, but I baked it in a tractor mold, frosted it and used M&M's to decorate it. (The boy loves his M&M's). :)



We had a great party with family last weekend and then on his actual birthday we took him to Bullwinkle's Family Fun Center for dinner and playtime. He loved their Kidopolis playland - he keeps asking to go back. :)




We recently went on our first camping trip in the snow (don't worry we had our trailer) with the snowmobile. We had a blast. I got this picture of Carter and I love it!

Blake loved the snowmobile - he had fun playing in the snow too.


I'm hooked on snowmobiling - the landscape is so beautiful and I love trail riding. :)

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment