Background

2.13.2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Normally I love the month of February. I love getting all the Valentine's decorations out, but this year I've been a little behind.



Carter had his 9 month check-up today and he's slowed down on his weight gain...he's not in the 85% for height/weight & 98% head size :)

He has this big vein that sticks out behind one of his ears and I was asking the doctor about it and she said it's just a predominent vein - she said "some people have them on their forehead and he just has his behind his ear" - I kind of chuckled because Eric gives me a bad time for the huge vein I have on my forehead. :)



Here's the card I made for Eric for Valentine's Day - not too exciting, but at least I got one made right?


I've also been working on a quilt that I bought as a kit quite awhile ago (I'm not willing to admit it online how long ago it really was). I absolutely love the kit Camp Fun Time by Vicki Stratton for Hoffman California Fabrics. I love it - I'm making it to keep in our camping trailer for curling up in while we're camping.

It has five panels like this and each panel has 11 of these trees - 55 trees to blanket stitch around and I have a whopping 6 trees completed. :) Slowly, but surely I'll get there. I'm thinking it might be a good project to work on during my lunch at work.

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day filled with loved ones!!





1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you blogging again :)
    I always hated those growth graphs the doctors used, as my girls were all underweight for their age and to small.
    Here I am under 5', what did they expect, cookie cutter kids, lol.
    Your card is pretty and that quilt is so lovely.
    I love the trees stitched on...lots of work :)

    ReplyDelete