Background

10.02.2012

Mini Album - PictureOverload :)

 I made a mini album for our church for a silent auction they are doing in a couple of weeks.  Don't ask me why, but it's going to be hard to part with this mini album (maybe I'll have to buy it back at the auction) :)

I'm not sure if it's because I spent several afternoons working on it or because I've been hoarding this paper forever!  I love it - I can't remember what it's called, but it's by Crate Paper and I LOVE IT!  I've been trying to use up my stash though - so go me!! :)

 The album is a chipboard/acrylic album - every other page and I loved it!!

Front Page (Chipboard)

Back of Front Page (Chipboard)
Second Page (Acrylic) - The red flower is on the back side of the acrylic - I inked the front side of the flowers blue & the back side red.

Third Page (Acrylic)

Fourth Page (Chipboard)

Fifth Page (Chipboard)

Sixth Page (Acrylic) - Don't mind the red/white twine in the picture (that's actually from the opposite page). :)

Seventh Page (Acrylic) - I think this is my favorite page - There's something about that Star card that I LOVE!  It's from a past Studio Calico kit.

Eighth Page - Chipboard w/ window cut-out

Ninth Page (Chipboard) with Window cut-out

Tenth Page (Acrylic)

Eleventh Page (Acrylic)

Twelfth Page (Chipboard)
Hope you liked it - I've got lots going on around here.  I signed up for the 1000 Word class with Studio Calico and I'm working on some Christmas gifts! :) Yay me!
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment