Background

7.04.2010

Happy 4th of July!

I think today is one of my favorite holidays!

Eric & Blake drove Eric's Grandpa's tractor in the Mt. Angel parade this morning. Blake had a blast.






Yesterday, I was able to get one scrap page done. (I apologize for the poor picture of the layout)


Supplies: Patterned Paper-My Minds Eye, Diecut-Cricut (Opposites Attract); Stamps-Studio G; Ink-Close to my Heart; Pearls-Queen & Co.; Flower-K & Company
The Journaling Reads: Blake can always put a twinkle in my eyes and a smile in my heart

I'm off for now to get ready for the BBQ later today. Have a great holiday everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Aww your little guy is adorable.
    Looks like you had a fun day.
    I just started my blog the beginning of the year. Its about my life with some crafts thrown in. Come by for a visit :)

    ReplyDelete