Background

8.23.2010

Finally done

I've finally finished the quilt for my nephew - his dedication was Sunday and I finished it Saturday (just in time). Here are a couple of pics of the finished quilt-it's made out of John Deere fabrics.


Here's a quick pic of the card I did for Colin's dedication

The dedication service was really special. Eric is one of Colin's god-parents so it was fun for him too!

I went to an antique sale at Molly Mo's on Saturday with my Mom. They had a ton of great stuff. My Mom bought a frame for me that I can't wait to hang in my scraproom - I need a finishing touch for it though so once I get it complete I'll post pics. I bought some more pillows for our bed as well - I really should stop buying throw pillows for our bedroom...is 9 enough?

Have a great Monday!
Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Love the quilt. Such a special gift.
    Is there ever enough throw pillows :)

    ReplyDelete