Background

8.19.2010

It's me

I don't know what is happening to my summer, but it is passing me by! We've been so busy! We went camping last weekend and I've been busy making a quilt for Eric's nephew who is baptized on Sunday. (All I have left is to sew the binding on and then I'll post some pics).

I was able to finish a project I've been wanting to get done for a couple of weeks now. Awhile ago I bought several lamps on clearance at Lowe's. I bought 2 of these lamps - for $4 each!! I then covered a lamp shade and added some beads for fun and I love how they look in our room on our nightstands. The black and white goes great against my red wall in the bedroom!


I was able to get a couple of lay-outs done as well as some cards so this weekend I'll post some pics of those.
I'll be back shortly I promise! :)

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment