Background

1.05.2011

New Year

I'm not sure where all the time goes, but my hope for this year is to be a lot better about blogging. I want to record all of the little things in my life so when I look back (and when I'm scrapping) I have some of the details that I may not have otherwise recorded. So if I say it out loud I'm hoping that I'll hold myself a little more accountable! :)

Lots has happened since I last blogged...too much to write, but here's a quick recap...


*We're going to have another boy - due May 15th!
*We now have a little kitty that Blake totes around everywhere (sorry about the bad pic, but it gives the idea)!

*Blake is talking like crazy - he repeats almost everything (good and bad) and is trying to put words together into his own sentences too.
I haven't been doing a lot of scrapping, but I recently was reading a book I'd bought awhile ago by Becky Higgins about scrapping family history especially old photographs and it really got me in the mood on a couple of projects I've been wanting to do. We'll see how far I get on that this year! :)
I hope everyone had a great holiday season!
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment