Background

1.31.2011

Valentine's Day Card

Hi Everyone,

I was able to finish the Valentine's day cards yesterday and mailed them off today. One thing to check off the To-Do List. It's a very simple card, but lately I've been into the simple things! :)

Blake has been so funny lately - I told Eric that I think he's going to be the class clown. He's such a ham. His new thing now is that everything has to 'pop a wee-wee' instead of (pop a wheelie). I went into his room the other day and all of his tractors (and the boy has a lot of tractors) were all tipped up on their back wheels - when he saw me he got all excited and started yelling 'pop a wee-wee, pop a wee-wee'. It was the funniest thing ever.

I was able to get two scrap pages done the other day, but I haven't had a chance to take pictures of them yet-will do that soon.

The Karen Russell photography class I'm taking started today so I'm off to read my lessons for this week. I've read the first lesson and I have 4 more to go. :) I'm loving it!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment